HSSC Recruitment 2019 for 3206 Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancy. HSSC Jobs Vacancy 2019. HSSC Jobs 2019-20. Apply Online for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancies.
Latest New Job Vacancy in HSSC – Haryana Staff Selection Commission for Haryana Government.
Visit here for Latest Jobs in Haryana govt for HSSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies
Keep visiting this space to discover new job vacancies in SSC Haryana in future. Though, you should check out other government Jobs in HSSC. In the meantime, you may checkout the SSC Haryana Recruitment from other districts in the state as mentioned below:
- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2019 for 3206 Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancy
- 1.1 HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Qualification
- 1.3 HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Age Limit
- 1.4 HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Relaxation in Age
- 1.5 HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.6 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 How to Apply for HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancy?
- 1.8 Important Dates for Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancies
HSSC Recruitment 2019 for 3206 Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancy
HSSC Recruitment 2019 → Apply Online for 3206 canal Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancy: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has displayed 3206 vacant seats for Canal Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancies. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the HSSC official Notification can submit their application by online submission last date 20th August 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read HSSC original job notification before applying for the desired
– Subscribe our Haryana job portal for upcoming HSSC or other govt jobs 2019 in Haryana, India.
HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Recruitment 2019 Details
HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Qualification
Graduate/degree or its equivalent examination of a recognized University.
HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 17-42 years
HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Relaxation in Age
i) The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
ii) In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
iv) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
v) All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Recruitment Application Fee
|Category of post||General||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Cat. No. 1 to 71 & 73 to 97||₹150||₹75||₹35||₹18|
|Cat. No. 72||₹100||₹50||₹25||₹13|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||No. Fee|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Socio-Economic criteria, and experience.
How to Apply for HSSC Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancy?
Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below).
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weight/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with the Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualifications, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
Important Dates for Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper Vacancies
|Date of publication||20 July 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 August 2019 11:59 PM|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||24 August 2019|