- 1 HSSC Clerk Re-advertised 2019-20 Recruitment Vacancies- Apply Online
- 2 HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 for 4858 Clerk Job Vacancies
- 2.1 HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 2.2 Qualification for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 2.3 Age Limit for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019
- 2.4 Relaxation in Age
- 2.5 Application Fee – HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 2.6 Selection Process – HSSC Clerk Jobs 2019
- 2.7 How to Apply for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019
- 2.8 HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
- 2.9 Examination Schedule for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019
HSSC Clerk Recruitment in Haryana for 2020. Latest SSC Recruitment for Clerk Job Vacancies in HSSC Haryana Govt. The Candidates who have Passed 10+2/12th with First Division OR Graduation may Apply Online for Clerk Jobs in Haryana through HSSC Recruitment for the year 2020 & 2021. Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Clerk recruitment is one of the most awaited Sarkari Naukri for the Job aspirants from the state.
HSSC Exam Notification For Current Exams
|Latest HSSC Results for 2019-20||HSSC Exam Date & Admit Card 2019-20|
|HSSC Clerk Result 2019-20 Merit List
|Get the Latest Job Notification for HSSC Clerk Vacancy @www.Haryana.20govt.com Website. Find here Latest Clerk Jobs in Haryana Govt. You should also visit here for -> Upcoming govt vacancy in Haryana|
Keep visiting this space to discover new job vacancies in SSC Haryana in future. Though, you should check out other government Jobs in HSSC. In the meantime, you may checkout the SSC Haryana Recruitment from other districts in the state as mentioned below:
HSSC Clerk Re-advertised 2019-20 Recruitment Vacancies- Apply Online
HSSC has re advertised the employment notification advertisement number 14/2019. This recruitment is for the candidates who could not apply earlier. Now, they can apply online between 10th February 2020 to 17th February 2020. And, the closing date for the fee deposit will be 20th February 2020.
You should visit the HSSC advertisement number 14/2019 as all other things would be the same. There are in total 144 vacancies for Clerk positions.
Here are the brief details for the Clerk job vacancies through HSSC:
|Clerk Posts:||Number of Vacancies:|
|Senior Account Clerk (Re-advertised)||23|
|Sub Divisional Clerk(Re-Advertised).||49|
|Assistant Revenue clerk (Re-Advertised).||50|
Important Dates and Notifications for Clerk Vacancies in HSSC
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 February 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 February 2020 11:59 PM|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||20 February 2020|
|Notification for HSSC Recruitment under 14/2019 advertisement
|Apply Online for HSSC Post Jobs|
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 for 4858 Clerk Job Vacancies
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification:– Apply Online for Huge 4858 Filling Clerk Job Vacancies: Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with 10th, 12th qualification. These 4858 clerk posts are in various departments/boards and corporations, Haryana.
Job applications for HSSC clerk recruitment 2019 will be accepted online or earlier on 08 July 2019 at 11:59. In order to understand the necessary details, we have mentioned all recruitment details such as online form fee, qualification, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification. However, for more information, the official notification PDF is also attached.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Qualification for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
Age Limit for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||17-42 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Relaxation in Age
i) The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
ii) In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
iv) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 47 years as per Government instructions.
v) All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only
Application Fee – HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
The application fees as following
- General Male/Female will Rs. 100/-
- Female Gen Haryana- Rs 50
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female- Rs.13/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male- 25
The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process – HSSC Clerk Jobs 2019
Candidate selection will be the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019
Eligible candidates who are interested in this job. They may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Jun 2019 to 08 July 2019 (11:59 PM).
Steps To HSSC Clerk Jobs apply online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to the official website
- Go to “Application Form” & Fill the form.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with the Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weight/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with the Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks
Examination Schedule for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019
The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 22.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above
schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be sent.
Important Dates – HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Date of publication of HSSC Clerk||20 June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24 June 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 July 2019 11:59 PM|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||11 Jule 2019|
|HSSC Clerk Exam Date 2019||22 July 2019 to 18 Aug 2019|