HSSC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer Vacancy. Junior Engineer Recruitment Vacancy in Haryana Govt. HSSC Vacancy 2020-21 for Junior Engineers in Haryana. Apply online for HSSC Jobs for Matric with Diploma (Civil Engg.), B.Tech/ Bachelor Degree (Relevant Engg. Discipline). Visit here for latest latest Govt Jobs in Haryana for JE.
Visit here for Latest Jobs in Haryana govt for HSSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies
Keep visiting this space to discover new job vacancies in SSC Haryana in future at www.hssc.gov.in 2019. Though, you should check out other SSC Jobs in Haryana government. In the meantime, you may checkout the SSC Haryana Recruitment from other districts in the state as mentioned below:
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 : 1624 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- 1 HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 : 1624 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- 1.1 HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 – Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Qualification for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 – Salary
- 1.4 Age Limit – HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Relaxation in Age
- 1.6 Application Fee – HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 The selection process for HSSC JE Vacancy 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply for HSSC JE Jobs 2019
- 2 HSSC Recruitment 2019 for JE (Junior Engineer) Vacancy
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducting huge jobs vacancy for the post of junior engineer. The candidate who have passed Matric with Diploma (Civil Engg.), B.Tech/ Bachelor Degree (Relevant Engg. Discipline. They can apply online for these vacancies. These 1624 Junior Engineer vacancies are in Various Departments, Haryana.
Job applications for HSSC JE Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before July 04, 2019 (11:59 PM). In order to understand the necessary details, we have mentioned all the HSSC JE recruitment 2019 details such as online form fee, qualification, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification PDF is also attached.
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 – Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Irrigation & WR Department Haryana|
|Urban Local Bodies Department Haryana|
|JE (Civil) Municipal Committee||27|
|JE (Civil) Municipal Corporation||53|
|Hafed Department Haryana|
|Kurukshetra Development Board Haryana|
|Housing Board, Haryana|
|Police Housing Corporation Haryana|
|Board of School Education Haryana
|Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board Haryana|
|Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation Haryana|
|PWD (B&R) Haryana|
|Public Health Engineering|
|Development & Panchayat|
|Town & Country Planning|
|Chief Electrical Inspector|
|Haryana State Warehousing Corporation Haryana|
Qualification for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Candidates Should be complete following education qualification criteria for HSSC JE Vacancy 2019:
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit,
- Diploma (Civil Engg.), B.Tech/ Bachelor Degree (Relevant Engg.Discipline)
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 – Salary
Age Limit – HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Candidate age should be between 17-42 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Relaxation in Age
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
Application Fee – HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
|General Male/Female||General Female (Haryana resident)||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female|
|₹ 100||₹ 50||₹ 25||₹ 13|
The selection process for HSSC JE Vacancy 2019
The selection of candidates on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply for HSSC JE Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates who are interested in this job. They may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Jun 2019 to 04 July 2019 (11:59 PM).
Steps To HSSC JE Jobs apply online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to the official website
- Go to “Application Form” & Fill the form.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Important Dates for HSSC JE Vacancy 2019
|Date of publication||15 June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 June 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04 July 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||08 July 2019|
HSSC Recruitment 2019 for JE (Junior Engineer) Vacancy
HSSC Recruitment 2019 → Apply Online for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancies: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has displayed 49 vacant seats for Junior Engineer (Electrical)Vacancies. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the HSSC official Notification can submit their application by online submission last date 05th March 2019 with the help of details given below-
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||Visit Notification|
|Name of the post:||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. FPL -6 (₹35400-112400) Pre-revised ₹9300-34800+3600 G.P.|
|Name of the post:||Qualification:|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Candidates should have acquired i) 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. OR
Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. ii) Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
|Name of the post:||Age:|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 42 years.|
|Selection will be made based on candidates performance in Written Exam.|
|Candidates should have to pay application fees which is Rs. 150/- for (Male & Female) Haryana residents, Rs 75/- for GEN Female Haryana residents, Rs. 35/- for SC/BC/EBPG Haryana residents(Male Candidates) and Rs. 18/- for SC/BC/EBPG Haryana residents (Female Candidates) Pay Examination fee through Net banking or e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India’ Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates Can apply online at HSSC’s website (http://www.hssc.gov.in/).|
|Name of the post:||Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||05/03/2019|