- 1 UIDAI Manesar Recruitment 2020 for Vacancy Deputy Director Jobs
- 1.1 UIDAI Manesar Jobs Opening 2020 Details: for Deputy Director Jobs
- 1.2 UIDAI Manesar Posts Details: for Deputy Director Jobs
- 1.3 UIDAI Manesar Pay Scale Details: for Deputy Director Jobs
- 1.4 Essential Qualification:
- 1.5 Required Age:
- 1.6 Mode of Selection:
- 1.7 Way of Applying: How to Apply for UIDAI Manesar Haryana?
- 1.8 Last Dates and Job Notification for UIDAI Manesar Recruitment:
UIDAI Manesar Recruitment 2020 for Vacancy Deputy Director Jobs
UIDAI Manesar Recruitment 2020 → Walk in interview for Deputy Director Vacancies – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office Manesar has displayed 01 vacant seat for Deputy Director post on deputation basis (three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training). Willing candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the UIDAI RO Manesar official notification can submit their application in prescribed format 21st May 2020 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to read UIDAI Manesar original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Haryana job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Haryana, India.
UIDAI Manesar Jobs Opening 2020 Details: for Deputy Director Jobs
|Organization Name||UIDAI Manesar|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director (Technology)|
|Apply Mode||Walk in interview|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Qualification||See below table|
|Last to Apply||21st May 2020|
|Name of the Post:||No. of the Post:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Deputy Director||Pay Matrix Level 11 (Pay Band ₹67,700- 2,08,700)
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Deputy Director||Candidates should have acquired i. Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department. OR
With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix level – 10. OR
With five years of regular service in the Pay Matric Level 9.
ii. Officers from State/ UT Government / Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
iii. Four year degree in engineering or Technology in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Electronics or Masters degree in Computer Applications.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Deputy Director||Candidates age limit should be Lass than 56 years.
-Upper age relaxation should be as per govt norms.
|Selection will be based on the Performance of Candidates in Interview|
|Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAII, 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi- 110001 on or before 21 May 2020, along with following documents & certificates:- 1. Application in Prescribed proforma – Annexure I.
2. Cadre Clearance Certificates form the Controlling Authority.
3. Statement giving detail of Major / Minor Penalties, Imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last 10 years Annexure II.
4. Vigilance Clearance/ Integrity Certificate (Annexure II)
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/ APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II).
|Name of the Post:||Deputy Director|
|Last Date Application form:||21/05/2020|
|UIDAI Manesar Jobs Notification:
||Notification for UIDAI Manesar Recruitment|